Embryology and Anatomy Resources:
Key Scholarly References
- Gatter, Mary MD; Kimport, Katrina PhD; Foster, Diana Greene PhD; Weitz, Tracy A. PhD, MPA; Upadhyay, Ushma D. PhD, MPH. 2014. “Relationship Between Ultrasound Viewing and Proceeding to Abortion.” 123 Obstetrics & Gynecology 81-87 (January).
- Lee, Susan J JD; Peter Ralston, Henry J. MD; Drey, Eleanor A. MD, EdM; Partridge, John Colin MD, MPH; Rosen, Mark A. MD. 2005. “Fetal Pain: A Systematic Multidisciplinary Review of the Evidence.” 294 Journal of the American Medical Association 947-945 (August).
- Manian, Maya. 2009. “The Irrational Woman: Informed Consent and Abortion Decision-Making.” 16 Duke J. of Gender, Law & Policy 223-292.
- McMurray Roe, Amanda. 2009. “Not So Informed Consent: Using the Doctor-Patient Relationship to Promote State-Supported Outcomes.” 60 Case Western Reserve Law Rev. 205-239.
- Pazol, Karen PhD; Creanga, Andrea A. MD, PhD; Burley, Kim D.; Jamieson, Denise J. MD. 2014. “Abortion Surveillance—United States, 2011.” 63 Surveillance Summaries 1-41.
- Turner Richardson, Chinué & Nash, Elizabeth. 2006. “Misinformed Consent: The Medical Accuracy of State-Developed Abortion Counseling Materials” 9 Guttmacher Policy Rev. 4 (Date Accessed: September 15, 2014). https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/gpr/09/4/gpr090406.html.